- Moisture wicking – Pulls moisture away from the body dries easily
- Four way stretch fabric – Ease of movement for all activities
- Pockets – Hidden or zip
- Diamond Gusset – Comfortable fit
- Control Waistband – Smooth top - No muffin top
- Flat lock seams – No chaffing
Ultra High new
The tights should feel snug when you put them on.
Do some small movements to ensure the tights aren’t falling down and remember when doing any high impact activity, the tights should remain fitted to the body.
Measure around your natural waist, between your bottom ribs and your hip bones. For the most accurate measurement, breathe deeply and relax. Position the measuring tape around your waist, leaving about two fingers slack
Measure your hips at their widest diameter. (The hip bones are often not the widest point; it’s usually one or two inches lower, where your butt is at its fullest.)
Largest point above the knee - Circumference
Measure your largest point below the knee - Circumference
Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Measure from the top of your inner leg to the bottom of your inner ankle. Repeat the process on the other leg and average the two for a more precise inseam measurement.